Friday, June 10, 2011

Jitterbug!

I have been having a blast sharing old movies and music with my girls lately, and loving how they have eaten up the treasures from my past. One of which, B and I really got into today. This was my favorite song as a little girl.

Choose Life! ;) (That's not the name of the song, just a reference to the video. teehee)

Oh, my goodness!! This is so glorious! You MUST watch it!! And I want comments from all you 80's babies! George Michael's eyebrows? Huh, huh? And his short shorts? Woo, baby!! LOL! I laughed through the whole thing. What absolute fun. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Amber Parkinson said...

How fun! I have loved watching my kids experience new movies, too, like Mary Poppins or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the old one), ones I enjoyed as a kid. Having them around gives me an excuse to watch them again! It's great to have people to share things with, huh?

Vicki said...

That was really cute!!
Lots of great memories!! So glad you are sharing your memories with your girls.

Suzanne Bjornn White said...

I teach about 1980's music videos during my music term and I show the Wham! Wake Me Up video to the kids. I laugh so hard while I watch it and the boys are scarred for life by George Michael's short shorts. They love it! (Some hate it, but most enjoy it).