Saturday, October 29, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! featuring T

T, my lovely, elegant Angelica
This was an amazingly popular costume in T's size. Nearly impossible to find. I had to get a bit innovative to pull it together, but in the end, I think she was satisfied with it. :)




In case the costume doesn't ring any bells, she was dressed up as Penelope Cruz's character from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.


Fun times! She was greatly admired by all at the Trunk or Treat and chili cook-off. :)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Okay, okay... TAYLOR... stop it!! YOU look so grown up. What a great costume, make up etc... HOWEVER.. you need to know you are much prettier than Penelope Cruz... way prettier.
NOW... quit growing..
I love you!

Amber Parkinson said...

Wow- Taylor looks so grown up, I hardly recognize her! She is so beautiful!