Monday, November 9, 2009

Haunted Barn of Lena

So, I don't have a single picture of this, but Sam and I decided that after a space of seven years, it was finally time to have a haunted house experience again. So, we rounded up some friends, got a babysitter, and headed off to what is the reputed BEST "haunted" experience in the area.

It was an hour drive both ways, and it wasn't that scary at all, but it was fun. It was great to get out, be with friends, stay up way too late for recreational purposes, and just do something adolescent. :) By the way, this thing had nothing on what they've got in Idaho. But, at least I didn't get grabbed this time. Followed, yes. Grabbed, no. :)

Man, I love October.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What fun... I love to see/hear about what you are doing.... You NEED to do more stuff like this...