Monday, November 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I love fall. It is such a fun time of year. I especially love October, and pumpkins, changing leaves, pumpkins, the cooler weather, and pumpkins. And I love pumpkins, too. :) So, going to the pumpkin patch is a total must for me. We had fun going and picking some out with our good friends, petting the cute animals at the petting zoo, watching the kids romp on the hay maze, and eating some yummmmy pumpkin donuts! Good times. Here are some of the shots from the adventure.
I love, love, love this picture.


B was sooooo excited to pull the wagon. It was too, too cute.


T and her sweet buddy, F.
Our haul. Yeah, baby!



On top of the world!!



I also have this darling video of T talking about how pumpkins grow, but it's long, and I still don't know what I'm doing with that. Once I get it figured out, I will add it.

Thanks, C family, for coming with us! We really enjoyed ourselves!


UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE
HAHA! I think I've finally got it figured out!! Woot!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Darling, darling girls... it's so fun to "taste" a little of their personalities