Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ooohhh, Back to School, Back to School.....

 Wow, is it that time again?? I'm not sure what was up with the girls this year...normally they loooove to pose for pictures, but this year they weren't so into it. I did get a few cute ones, though. (I adore how T accessorizes. She definitely didn't get that from me, but it's so darn cute. Love it.) The girls are really excited to be heading back to school. B met her kindergarten teacher last week and is really excited about all-day school. T's "crush" is in her 4th grade class, so she's nervous about that (heehee), but otherwise excited as well. It's gonna be a little weird, just me and the little guy all day, but I'm so glad they are both eager to get back to learnin'! :)

Mr. M, teething and with a cold, was not as excited about the day, as you can see. Poor baby. :(

1 comment:

Vicki said...

OH MY GOODNESS... thank you for the pictures. I miss you guys soo much. Young lady Taylor is so tall and classy. I love the scarf and I LOVE TO accessorize too!! So proud of you Tay.
AND Ambria... YOUR HAIR IS so long and beautiful. YOU are really quite lovely!! Where's that little girl look? it's gone! :( I love your backback!!
AND Sir Miles... what a QTPIE!! He is very handsome... a really good mix between mommy and daddy! Love those cheeks. Thanks darling daughter for sharing!! xo