Sunday, July 5, 2009

Long-Awaited Arrival

For years, Sam has wanted a Shar Pei puppy. He had one briefly as a teenager, and he's been intent on having one for his family forever. Well, the time has finally come!! We were so lucky to find a family about twenty minutes away who was selling a litter. Yesterday, we brought our angel home. This is Sadie. We love her already. She is so sweet and fun. It's impossible to not laugh out loud at her when she's at play, or stare in awe at how adorable she is when she's asleep. She's a perfect fit.











2 comments:

Jen said...

She is darling! I want to get my hands on all those rolls and wrinkles :)

The Wells' Family said...

Hello Schwegler Family!

It is so good to see that you are all doing well! The goats are great and I love the pictures of your new little puppy! She is adorable! What is she hiding under those wrinkles? :-) I am so happy for you all! Enjoy! Taylor...I miss you! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Mrs. Wells