Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picker-Upper

Okay. I've kind of been in a stinky mood today and I'm sick of it, so I thought I'd take a minute and blog about some things that make me happy. Of course, the most important and Happiest things aren't things. For starters: my darling, adorable, fantastic, albeit challenging sweetlings. And my handsome husband, whom I wish would hurry home from work so I could kiss his sweet face.

The way Sadie looks when she sleeps. And her snore. Oh, it just warms the cockles of my heart.



Puppy Kisses. Need I say more?


The fact that my cat and puppy can co-exist happily enough to nap together. Sort of. :)


And sorry, I guess I am a material girl, because I have some things that makes me really smile. I've always wanted a steamer trunk, but they are so. stinking. expensive. Hundreds to thousands of dollars, and then shipping...yikes. Hooray for Craigslist!! I found this beauty there and scored it for thiry.five.dollars. WOOT WOOT!!!


(And I know you are all super-jealous of our amazing carpet and killer paneling. Remember, thou shalt not covet, y'all.)



Also, my cellerciser. This thing ROCKS!! I love it. It's the Rolls-Royce of mini-trampolines and I am so happy I have it.



I'm a pretty lucky girl. I'm surrounded by beautiful people and live in a beautiful place. My life is very comfortable, and I have so many things that bring me contentment and joy, so many that this blog post could be much, much longer. But, right now, I'm gonna go play with my kiddos while we wait for daddy to get home.

Goodbye, grouchy. Don't come back now, y'hear?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute trunk it reminds me of Jane Austen for some reason, the kinds of trunks the ladies traveled with. Very cute!

Bryce said...

What a great post! You whole family looks great and so is your puppy. Yeah no more grouchy! :)

Suzanne Bjornn White said...

Love the new trunk! Really cute pictures, especially of the dog licking you! :)