Thursday, January 28, 2010

30




My sweet husband,

Today is your thirtieth birthday.

This milestone is an exciting one, and I'm so grateful I get to experience it with you. Your life hasn't been an easy one, and in spite of that, you willingly jump in where you feel you ought, following me often into the unknown, bringing along your delicious enthusiasm and energy. You have taught me so much about NOT standing outside the fire. It's so fitting that the idea you brought to me when you proposed is one that has followed us throughout our life together.

You are such a good daddy to our girls and husband to me. You are relied on so much by this little family; I don't think you could ever understand how much. Thank you for how you continue to push this family forward into good things.

I love you so much, sweetie.
Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Suzanne Bjornn White said...

Happy Birthday to Sam! :)

Vicki said...

The slide show is GREAT!!
Believe it or not I love the music too. Thanks for the up close and personal.
We love you Sam... We love you both.

Shantil said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband. Glad you are all happy and well!